Learn the basics
What is EDI?
Simply put, EDI (electronic data interchange) is the exchange of business information directly between business software. Think of a purchase order being created in one company’s accounting package, and it ‘magically’ appears in the supplier’s software; no email, no PDF, no manual data entry. Well, it’s not magic, it’s EDI!
Check out our introduction to EDI whitepaper to learn more.
Quick and easy EDI compliance
From just $99 a month, our webforms solution is the simplest way to start EDI with your customers. All you need is a web browser.
- Exchange EDI messages from an easy-to-use web portal
- Fully comply with over 20 retailers’ EDI requirements
- Generate SSCC labels that can be printed on an office printer
- Receive email notifications when a new order arrives
- Have traceability and history of orders
Flexible system-to-system EDI for business efficiency
MessageXchange’s EDI gateways are designed to suit your business. Have access to powerful business tools at your fingertips to make your business more efficient than ever.
- Exchange EDI messages directly from your software
- Comply with your customers’ EDI requirements, or onboard your suppliers to electronic trade
- Remove double handling
- Add your own business process management and validation
- Generate custom reports
Join our mailing list
Stay in the know
Stay up-to-date with industry news, useful blogs and whitepapers, expert tips and more.