Use your existing software
Your ebMS 3.0 AS4 gateway on the MessageXchange cloud will operate on your behalf. You don’t have to worry about the raft of expenses and compliance obligations in creating your own infrastructure; we take care of all of them for you.
Manage your gateway via a secure portal
You can access your ebMS 3.0 AS4 Gateway via a secure web-based portal for a range of services which include:
- Real-time monitoring of your messages
- Reports that are fully configurable to provide detailed business intelligence
- Fault diagnosis and error management
- Service level feedback
ebMS 3.0 AS4 gateways for payroll software and service providers
MessageXchange can provide payroll and other software service providers with an ebMS 3.0 AS4 gateway to the ATO, which will soon be required under the Single Touch Payroll (STP) Government initiative. The initiative will see customers submit their payroll information in XBRL messages via an ebMS 3.0 AS4 gateway directly to the ATO.
A MessageXchange ebMS 3.0 AS4 gateway also allows providers to securely login to their gateway via our website to view messages and connectivity settings, as if it were running on their own hardware.
Our gateway can map your current payroll file (in whatever format) to the yet to be defined STP XBRL format. We then send it from your gateway to the ATO via ebMS 3.0 AS4. MessageXchange currently supports maps from some 150 payroll formats to SuperStream XBRL. Our gateways are completely scalable to suit your business as it grows.
A MessageXchange ebMS 3.0 AS4 gateway can save your company the hassle of researching, developing, implementing and maintaining a gateway yourself. Receive the full MessageXchange service, including thorough testing, compliance and implementation.
The ebMS 3.0, AS4 gateway we provide you:
- Securely connects your systems to Government services for all your SBR obligations
- Has passed all the relevant compliance test certifications
- Has been in production with the Superannuation Transaction Network since 2014
- Has optimum service levels for availability, security and performance
- Is quick and easy to setup with minimal change at your end
- Allows you to send your native file formats and we translate it to complying SBR2 XBRL formats
- Supports all the BIPs agreed to by the Gateway Operators Group
- Supports SAML
- Is regularly security tested
- Has built in redundancy at all levels, including full disaster recovery
- Is used today by a range of major organisations and financial institutions
Be ready for new standards and messages
The MessageXchange ebMS 3.0 AS4 Gateway is flexible and ready for the future introduction of standards such as the New Payments Platform (NPP), eInvoicing and Single Touch Payroll (STP).
What’s the process?
Chat with an account manager to go over your requirements
We’ll scope and quote your project
Sign off on the project
We’ll configure your Gateway
Connect to MessageXchange and start testing
REQUEST A CALL
Chat with one of our experts
Just fill out your details below and we’ll be in touch within one business day.